HOW TO RIDE THE SNOW PARK | 10 TIPS TO STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN
General safety guidelines:
- 00:52 Tip 1: How to drop in. Shout dropping or raise your hand or pole.
- 01:30 Tip 2: Safe stopping areas (Stop where you are seen and not in anybodies way)
- 03:09 Tip 3: What to do if you crash (Be really quick and get out of the landing)
- 03:47 Tip 4: What to do if someone else has a minor crash ( Get attention of the people ready to drop in by showing an X if thats not enough shout)
- 04:25 Tip 5: What todo if someone else has a serious crash (Signal with the X, tell someone to stand on the jump or close it with ski gear, talk to the person and call SOS)
- -Save the SOS number for you local ski hill in your phone or the emergency number (112, 911 depending on where you are)
- 05:36 Tip 6: Inspect the features by having a look at them while not being in the way of someone.
- 06:00 Tip 7: Ask about the speed for a feature (Don’t be intimidated by park riders! They are cool looking softies that are happy to help)
- 06:26 Tip 8: Check the size of the gaps
- 06:50 Tip 9: Check the hight of features
- 07:04 Tip 10: Start doing tricks that are easy for you and gradually make it more difficult.
More Free Tutorials!