Prerequisites. You only need to know how to ski any slope with some confidence using parallel turns in order to join. You can, of course, be much more experienced than that to join the camp too.
At the last few camps, most participants have been between 25-48 years old and stoked to learn!
WHAT TO EXPECT
What will we do during the camp?:
5 full days of coaching on skis, trampolines:
A day can look like this:
- 07:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 Skiing
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Ski
- 16:00 Trampoline session
- 18:00 Chilling and Dinner
It is exhausting to learn this much so we take 2 afternoons off from the trampolines and hit the Sauna and Spa instead.
What tricks do you want to stomp?
We aim to teach every participant as much as possible:
- Confidently slide most boxes
- Maybe 270´s on and off Boxes
- Switch tricks
- Silly fun and useful tricks like ollies and butters.
What are your goals at the camp?
Where will we stay?
- We will all stay at Happy Stubai ★★★★
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Ski Monday - Friday
- Check in on Sunday
- Check out on Saturday
How can I get to Stubai?
This is how you get to Happy Stubai:
- Arrive on Sunday, ideally in the afternoon or evening. Try not to miss dinner.
- Option A: Fly to Innsbruck, Austria
- Option B: Fly to Munich, Germany and hop on a FLIX BUS to Innsbruck
- By car type in Happy Stubai in the GPS and start driving
- Email me if you got some problems getting from Innsbruck to the hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you here!
Are you ready to take your skiing to the next level?
- 5 Full days coaching
- Video analysis
- 3 Trampoline sessions
- 6 nights accommodation
- Lift ticket for 5 days of skiing