At Stomp It Camps beginner to intermediate skiers
older than 18 can come and shred with
us and learn a bunch of new tricks
NEXT CAMP: LES 2 ALPS 9TH OF JULY TO 15TH OF JULY
Prerequisites. You only need to know how to ski any slope with some confidence using paralell turns in order to join. You can offocurse be much more experienced than that to join the camp too.
In our camps we teach you how to do a whole bunch of different techniques and tricks. To do so we use the same step by step teaching method as in our beginner and intermediate pack but in real life. .
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE STOMP IT SUMMER CAMP
What will we do during the camp?:
5 full days of coaching on skis, trampolines:
A day can look like this:
- 06:30 Breakfast
- 08:00 - 13:00 Skiing
- 13(ish) Lunch
- 15(ish) Trampoline session
- Chilling, Swimmming, Dinner
It is exhausting to learn this much so in the middle of th week we take the afternoon off from the trampolines so you get a chance to recover a bit.
What tricks do you want to stomp?
We aim to teach every participant as much as possible:
- 180´s, 360´s & 540´s
- Up to 540´s with grabs
- Confidently slide most rails or boxes
- 270´s on and off Boxes and Rails
- Switch 360´s
What are your own goals at the camp?
Where will we stay?
- Participants will all be staying at the Hotel Valentin just next to the Lifts
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Check in on the 9th of July
- Check out on the 15th of July
- Free car parking
How can I get to Les 2 Alps?
This is how you get here:
- Arrive on Monday the 9th afternoon or or evening! So you are ready to go ski early on Tuesday morning
- From abroad fly to Grenoble, Chambery, Lyon, Geneva or Turin then take public transport to Les 2 Alps
-Arrive by car type in Hotel Valentin, Les 2 Alps in the GPS and start driving
Find more detailed information about how to get to Les 2 Alps:
Looking forward to see you here!
Are you ready to take your skiing to the next level?
- 5 Full days coaching
- Video analysis
- Trampoline training
- 6 nights accomodation
- Lift ticket for 5 days of skiing
- 4 Trampoline coaching sessions
- Write me an email at email@example.com if you got some food preferences questions
- Pay over PayPal or email me if you want to pay with a bank transfer
- To join the camp you should be able to do parallel turns and ski down any slope with confidence
- Beginner & Intermediate Tutorial Pack
As soon as the payment is done you can stream all the videos at www.stompittutorials.com/tutorials