- Price 2300€
- 5 days of coaching
- 5 day lift ticket
- 6 nights accommodation (Shared room with another camper)
- 2 Trampoline sessions (If covid regulations allow it)
- 3 Course dinner
- Small groups
- Video analysis
Get a feeling for what a camp can be like:
The reality of learning freestyle skiing | Camp vlog
- Travel restrictions Switzerland
- As of October 29, travelers from the UK does not have to quarantine anymore.
- You can travel to Switzerland from the entire EU and UK but if your country is considered high risk qurantine is mandatory.
- Some countries outside of the EU can also travel to Switzerland without a quarantine Such as NZ and AU.
- There is currently mandatory quarantine for people traveling from certain areas. Note that a negative covid19 test does not give you exemption.
- Swiss mandatory quarantine list
- We will offcourse follow all Swiss regulations during the Camp.
90% Refund due to Covid-19:
- A few people were abusing our 100% refund policy for the autumn camp taking too big risks with no skin in the game. Thus 90%.
- Switzerland does a lockdown
- Laax, Graubünden or Switzerland becomes a high-risk area so you have to querantine when you go home.
- You can´t come due to being sick from COVID-19?
- Your home country restricting travel or does a lockdown?
- We DO NOT refund your flights, rentals or other travel expenses!
Coaching done by:
- 2021 Freestyle Camp 1 | January 17 - 23
Lukas, Josh and Jens for the first 2-3 Days
- 2021 Freestyle Camp 2 | January 31 - February 6
Lukas, Josh and Jens
- 2021 Freestyle Camp 3 | February 28 - March 6
Lukas and Jens
- 2021 Freestyle Camp 4 | March 14 - 20
Lukas and Josh
I try to do all coaching with people better coaches than myself and Lukas and Josh sure fits the description!
- Write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you got some food preferences questions
- Pay using your Debit/Credit card
- To join the camp you should be able to do parallel turns and ski down any slope with confidence. Most participants are between 25-50 years old and have close to zero freestyle experience. 1-3 skiers at each camp are often more experienced and can already do 360s or 540s. Thats when we often split the group in two groups.
- Beginner & Intermediate Tutorial Pack
As soon as the payment is done you can stream all the videos at www.stompittutorials.com/tutorials
Terms & Conditions
Looking forward to see you at the Camp!
Still not sure? Ask me anything at: email@example.com